If you’re looking for your dream home, you may have just found it. This Mountain Modern Lodge is located right on Lake O’Dowd, with 124 feet of shoreline along the property.
Take a Look at This Parade of Homes MN Home
We are truly proud of this home, which has been featured as a Dream Home in the Spring 2019 Parade of Homes MN. If you’re interested in finding a new forever home, stick around as we talk about the ins and outs of the beautiful modern sanctuary.
The home is listed at $1,350,000 and is made up of four bathrooms and four bedrooms. The total square footage is 3,519 sq. ft. and it is two stories.
The home is on The Peninsula of Lake O’Dowd, which is a secluded, wooded community so you’ll get privacy but can mingle with neighbors if you so choose. The property is on a .94 acre lot, so you’ll have plenty of space, no matter how large your family is. The lake is known for great fishing, and as well as water skiing and snow skiing (in the winter), so don’t forget your poles and skis!
With a screened porch, you can bask in the southern sun and take in the views of the south bay of the lake. You’ll instantly fall in love with the gorgeously designed home, complete with a master bath that has a 12-foot shower with vaulted ceilings.
Inside, you’ll also find a freestanding metal staircase and smoked white oak flooring that flows underfoot. The dream kitchen will inspire culinary delights with custom walnut cabinetry, Cambria countertops including a waterfall island, and a built-in espresso machine to start your day.
Designer details continue in the inviting lower level including a wet bar with custom chevron wine racking and a backlit wood-slat feature wall. The ELAN whole-house automation system seamlessly connects the entire home, from audio to security and everything in between.
This home takes energy efficiency to the next level, receiving the EPA’s Indoor airPLUS Certification for superior indoor air quality and the DOE’s ENERGY STAR Certified Home designation.
- Whole Home staging by Room and Board
- Lake O’Dowd is well known for quality fishing and water skiing
- Private “Up North” feeling just 30 minutes from Minneapolis
- Several “Statement-Making” Contemporary Light Fixtures
- Underlit Vanities and Entertainment Center
- Expansive Views of the Wooded Yard and Lake O’Dowd
- Hi-Velocity HVAC System
- Solar Ready
- Miele Appliance Package including Built-in Espresso Machine
- Delta/Brizio Plumbing Package Including “touch faucets”
- Modern linear Fireplace Unit with Floor to ceiling concrete textured surround and I-beam mantel
- Custom Industrial Metal Barn Doors
- Custom Concrete and Metal Powder Bath Vanity with Integrated Drain
- All tile from The Tile Shop
- Concrete countertop in bar
- Custom Built-in Office Desk and File Drawers with waterfall edge detail
- Modern Woodland Wallpaper in Laundry Room
- Heated 3-Stall Garage
- Polished and Heated Concrete Floor in Lower Level
Reach Out to S9 For More Information
If you’d like to learn more about The Peninsula at Lake O’Dowd, then visit peninsulaatlakeodowd.com.
If you’re interested in touring the Mountain Modern Lodge, stop by the Parade of Homes MN Thursday – Saturdays 12-6pm until March 31st.
If you’d like to speak with us about designing and building a new home for you, or if you’re interested in an purchasing the Mountain Modern Lodge, contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you!